Some users received emails from Kayla Bright at Facebook User Experience Research, which read:
Facebook is conducting a short survey, and we’re hoping you might be interested in participating! This should take no more than 10 to 15 minutes of your time to complete. We want to learn more about how people use pages and how we can make it a better experience.
If you are interested in participating, please click here to access the online study: http://v2.decipherinc.com/survey/selfserve/b7c/fac15005?token=bJ7pD9PgaS&pgid=5281959998
To participate, you will need to:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have access to a computer and reliable Internet.
Clicking through brought users to a survey asking questions about their experiences with pages (screenshots located below), including:
- Have you recently visited a company’s page?
- What type of company was it?
- What type of device did you access the page with?
- How did you find out about the page?
- Select from a list of reasons why you visited the page, and choose the most important one for this particular visit.
- Was this your first visit to this page?
- Select from a list of other online destinations visited around the same time as this particular page visit.
- Did you find what you were looking for?
- How frequently do you visit this particular page?
- How likely are you to do so again within the next one to two months, and why?
- Gender and age (voluntary).
- Had you already liked the page you visited?
Readers: Have any of you received similar emails?