• CNN’s “State of the Union with John King” debuted a new open in HD yesterday.
• MSNBC’s Norah O’Donnell filled in for Chris Matthews on his Sunday show for the first time yesterday.
• Your Sunday show ratings for last week, courtesy of TVNewser. Sunday, Sept. 6th, NBC’s “Meet the Press” took first in total viewers and the demo, ABC and CBS mixed it up- “This Week” placed second in total viewers, while “Face the Nation” placed second in the demo. Check out the numbers here.
• And on the Daily Beast, the 7 Best Moments from Sunday Talk.
• Also on the Daily Beast, ABC’s George Stephanopoulos “Catches Up” with Lloyd Grove on his relationship with the Clintons and Rahm Emanuel, his appearance on “The O’Reilly Factor” and what he says sets him apart from his Sunday show competitors- “My experience in Congress, in the House, in presidential campaigns, in the White House, I hope it’s one of the things that sets me apart on Sunday morning and in my day-to-day workÂ—that people know that I’ve been there, that I understand the issues, that I understand the politics, that I’ve lived it. Not just talked about it.”
And after the jump, check out video on CBSNews.com from Steve Kroft’s interview with President Obama, which aired on “60 Minutes” last night…