FishbowlDC complied some highlights from the five major Sunday shows, most of which focused on two key topics: the 47 GOP Senator’s letter to Iranian leaders and Hillary Clinton‘s emails.
- Bob Schieffer asks Senator Tom Cotton whether he will contact North Korea to make sure they understand the American constitutional system.
Watch clip below, courtesy of CBS News.
- Retired Admiral Mike Mullen, former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told Chuck Todd on this week’s “Meet the Press” that Americans shouldn’t lose sight of the fact that Iranian regime has committed “a lot of terrorist activities in the region.”
Watch clip, courtesy of NBC News.
- Congressman Trey Gowdy (R-SC), chairman of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, tells Chris Wallace on “Fox News Sunday” that his committee hasn’t “seen any evidence of a crime” yet in regard to Hillary Clinton’s emails.
Watch clip, courtesy of Fox News.
- Senate Major Leader, Mitch McConnell tells CNN’s Dana Bash on “State of the Union” that there will be no vote on Loretta Lynch’s attorney general nomination unless Democrats relent on Human-trafficking bill.
Watch clip, courtesy of CNN.
- Jame Carville defends Hillary Clinton in wake of email controversy on “This Week”: “I suspect she didn’t want Louie Gohmert rifling through her emails”
Watch clip, courtesy of ABC News.