So the unemployment numbers from the BLS delayed our getting these links up, but don’t you still want to know what happened yesterday? We’re like a newspaper in that respect. Always giving you day-old shit. You’re welcome.
- Star Tribune staffers pony up $3,225 for ad honoring ex-colleagues (via Extra! Extra!)
- LA Times auto writer Neil to join WSJ (via Talking Biz News)
- New York Observer To Co-Create Free Weekly (via FishBowlNY)
- What’s It Like Working For LinkedIn? (via Silicon Alley Insider)
- AOL Media Boss Bill Wilson Leaving, Replaced By Googler (MEMO) (AOL, GOOG) (via Silicon Alley Insider)
- Rodale Promotes Across The Board (via FishBowlNY)