- Prosek Partners of New York will be AOR for Synchrony Financial, a GE spinoff that is also “the largest provider of private-label credit cards in the US.” The firm will handle media relations, thought leadership, and cybersecurity concerns. (Release/PR Week)
- Murphy O’Brien Public Relations signed four new clients to its travel practice: The Venetian and The Palazzo in Las Vegas, Hotel Jackson in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, and Hunt Valley Inn of Hunt Valley, Maryland.
- San Francisco-based Eastwick will be AOR for Antea Group, a global “environmental, health and safety” consulting firm. Eastwick will help the company promote its services to the tech industry.
- RPR Public Relations signed two new clients: the self-explanatory Real-Time Pain Relief and Independent Merchant Group, or the nation’s premier auditing and consulting firm for those who prefer salt water.
- The Hoffman Agency (hi, Lou!) will represent FiftyThree, a maker of “mobile tools for creation,” throughout Asia. (The Holmes Report)
Get Adweek's Digital & Technology Daily Newsletter in your Inbox
Today's top news for digital marketers