Some Gadget Fans Just Not Excited About Android

oha_main_rgb_thumb.gifPocket-lint recently polled its readers on their feelings about the coming Google Android-based phones expected to make their appearance later this year.

The 360 respondents were split pretty much down the middle, with 51% saying they’re not “excited” about the Android handsets, while the remaining 49% are indeed looking forward to seeing what members of the Open Handset Alliance will deliver.

HTC is widely expected to be the first to market with an Android phone rumored to be called the “Dream.”