REACH v4, from Direct Message Lab, allows brands to manage multiple channels – social network pages and profiles, as well as social, mobile and desktop applications. The platform integrates marketing tools, including social loyalty programs, social sweepstakes and e-mail sharing.
REACH also delivers user and content metrics and builds user profiles synchronized across all channels to give brands a view of users, content and engagement.
Ways the product benefits social media campaigns
REACH v4 is designed to help brands improve content targeting and user experience in order to build followers and loyalty by integrating their social, mobile and application-based marketing and communication.
User profiles provide information on those interacting with brands across all channels, including social networks and social mobile, e-mail, and desktop and web applications. These profiles include user demographics such as age, gender, location and available social network information. The profile also includes user actions and activities such as content clicks and shares.
- Create and deliver content to users based on the profiles REACH collects. Demographics, interests and other user metrics are collected and stored to inform campaign targeting and timing.
- Social Analysis and Social Feed provide the ability to publish content and engage in social activity across all networks based on intelligence derived from the conversations surrounding the brand.
- Social Monitor allows brands to listen to conversations on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, as well as across the social web including news portals, blogs, bookmarking sites, images and comments.
- Metrics collected across all channels based on user actions and behavior can be integrated into CRM systems directly through REACH.
- Integrates off-the-shelf marketing programs including online sweepstakes, social points galleries, social loyalty programs and incentivized sharing into brand’s social environments.
The Direct Message Lab end-to-end platform is designed for brands and agencies of all sizes who want to more effectively manage content deployment, engagement and analytics for all channels. Current clients are in retail, travel, healthcare, sports, entertainment, food & beverage and other industry sectors.
Direct Message Lab and TMA Resources recently completed integration with Personify, an association management platform. By integrating the social data generated by a user on an association’s Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channels with the TMA user data, the association can have a single view of the user that includes both the individual’s social behavior and traditional association activity.
Pricing available on request.
Compared to competition
According to the company, “REACH v4 includes all of the best features of Social Media Management Software, with a full suite of publishing, monitoring, and managing capabilities, while allowing you to extend your reach into mobile, social and desktop applications to help you manage engagement and improve results regardless of where that conversation is taking place.”
Our “What You Should Know” series of application profiles has been helping brands and agencies select the most appropriate tools to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their campaigns. Need help measuring or monetizing your social media activities? Check out dozens of additional apps in the series archives – one is bound to come to your rescue!
Neil Glassman is principal marketing strategist at WhizBangPowWow, where he delivers malarky-free social, digital and linear media solutions. Join his conversation on Twitter or email Neil to talk about marketing or swap recipes.