Now that app developer SocialAppsHQ has restaurants taken care of, the New Delhi, India-based company has turned its attention to real estate.
SocialAppsHQ announced the rollout of Real Estate for Facebook Pages, which allows realtors to list their available properties on the social network and get leads from other Facebook users.
This application lets realtors:
- List properties, complete with photos
- Set up a simple “contact us” form
- InviteFacebook users to comment and join mailing lists
- Display market statistics for cities and states
- Include maps with property listings
- Customize pages with cascading style sheets
- Access real-time analytics, and
- Create different versions of pages for fans and non-fans
- Create Facebook widgets.
Readers, have you looked at real estate listings on Facebook — or would you consider doing so?