With contests representing one of the primary drivers of engagement on Facebook brand pages, Facebook marketing platform SnapApp submitted its entry into the sector with Monday’s launch of SnapApp Contests.
- Full customization of brand, theme, and content.
- Simultaneous distribution of content to multiple websites, social media platforms, blogs, ad units, and email.
- Personality tests, sweepstakes, and surveys.
- Detailed reporting and analytics, broken down by campaign, location, and share rates.
- Integration with customer-relationship-management and marketing-automation systems.
Our customers are looking for out-of-the-box but proven ways to fully engage their audience to drive and maintain brand awareness and generate leads. SnapApp Contests are an easy and effective way of reaching a company’s target market while building brand affinity, connecting, educating, entertaining, and driving sales.
Readers: How often do you participate in contests on Facebook brand pages?