Smartphone & Tablet Games Summit is headed to San Francisco in just two short weeks! Register by Tuesday, June 12, and save more than $200 on full-access passes.
Held June 26 at the Mission Bay Conference Center, Smartphone & Tablet Games Summit is the must-attend event for anyone interested in the emerging technologies that are transforming the way mobile games are produced and consumed. More than 35 of today’s industry leaders from Facebook, Google, GameStop, GREE, Vungle, Machine Zone, ngmoco, MHL Consortium, and more will share insights and strategies on successful game design, development, distribution and monetization.
- Understanding the Smartphone and Tablet Games Opportunities: Present and Future
- Who Is the Mobile Gamer?
- Smartphone vs. Tablet Apps
- Monetizing the Multiplatform Landscape on iOS and Android
- Developing Tablet Games
- Customer Acquisition and Distribution
- Building Social Game Player Networks
- HTML5 Games
- Location-Based Games
View the full program here.
Remember, the early bird rate ends Tuesday — sign up now!