Roll Call has hired Humberto Sanchez to cover the Senate…as FishbowlDC notes, it’s the second National Journal reporter Roll Call has managed to poach in two weeks…..APCO has hired Baron Hill, a former Democratic U.S. representative from Indiana, to work on government relations…..and more things that happened over the weekend….
- Roll Call Swipes Another NJ Reporter (via FishbowlDC)
- APCO Worldwide adds to government relations team (via PRWeek)
- Utah paper kills business magazine, puts biz content back in paper (via Talking Biz News)
- In Wake Of Righthaven’s Loss, Counter-Attacks—And A Response From Gibson (via paidContent)
- CBS Shuffles CNET Editors (via Peter Kafka)