Countdown is on before 2012 arrives. But before we say so long to 2011, there’s just enough time to gather some new year’s resolutions. Several notable personalities provide their resolutions for 2012.
WNYW/Channel5 anchor Ernie Anastos:
I’ve always looked forward to starting a new year with a renewed sense of purpose.
One of my personal resolutions for 2012 is to bring more positive and uplifting stories to the media by highlighting the good things happening in our world. We need it. Viewers have always been asking for it, which is why I hosted my first TV special on Fox 5, “Positively Ernie.” Now, I’m hoping to turn it into a regular weekly show to help make a difference. My wish is for good news for the new year!
WNBC/Channel 4 sports anchor Bruce Beck:
- I would like to lose 10 pounds to get down to old playing weight.
- I would like not to choke on the 18th hole in the club championship.
- I would like to cover a New York team winning a world title in all four major sports in 2012.
WABC/Channel 7 meteorologist Amy Freeze:
Read more! I found this great list and my goal is to read 5 books that I have not read from this list!
WNBC anchor Michael Gargiulo:
I’m trying to get down to my originial weight: 8 lbs. 7 oz.
WCBS/Channel 2 Kristine Johnson:
My resolution is to be nicer to Chris Wragge.
WPIX/Channel 11 reporter Monica Morales:
- To actually go to the gym. I have a membership, [and] I haven’t gone in 2011.
- To practice my Spanish. My Bolivian mom would be thrilled.
- And get back to some of hobbies: karate (black belt) and piano playing
WINS sports anchor Sid Rosenberg:
To not allow the jealous and envious on social media to determine my mood for the day.