Back in May, Mario and Fafa the Groundhog shared tips on everything you need to know about blogging. Now, they’re offering up all the reasons why they hate Facebook.
Mario and Fafa the Groundhog, two lovable hand puppets, can’t stand Facebook for all sorts of reasons, including the following:
- People are always posting pictures of their babies (ugh, who needs that?).
- Nobody cares about what you ate for lunch and nobody wants to see a picture of it! Fafa doesn’t care that you spent three hours making almond-crusted sturgeon, and Mario thinks its stupid you took a picture of it!
- Moms are on Facebook!
- Mario and Fafa hate when you request that they like something that benefits you and has nothing to do with them.
- Finding out that old cool friends have now gone insane is the pits!
- Getting cartoon cows as gifts is a pain!
- On Facebook, people are always tagging you in pictures where you look terrible.
- Facebook is always suggesting you be friends with people you can’t stand.
- If you don’t change your privacy settings on Facebook the default settings leave your entire life public!
- And the thing Mario and Fafa hate the most is….drunk Facebooking!
Check out their hilarious video below and let us know some of your biggest Facebook pet peeves in the comments below!
Megan O’Neill is the resident web video enthusiast here at Social Times. Megan covers everything from the latest viral videos to online video news and tips, and has a passion for bizarre, original and revolutionary content and ideas.