This week, Soda Pop PR is looking for an account executive, while Nuance Communications needs a director of brand strategy. HarperCollins is seeking an assistant manager of corporate communications, and Harlem School for the Arts is on the hunt for a marketing and PR associate. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Account Executive Soda Pop PR (Los Angeles, CA)
- Director of Brand Strategy Nuance Communications (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Assistant Manager, Corporate Communications HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Marketing & PR Associate Harlem School for the Arts (New York, NY)
- PR Account Director Exposure Communications (New York, NY)
Find more great PR jobs on the PRNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented PRNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.