Social commerce network PowerReviews became the latest company to turn up the intensity on Facebook and other social analytics with today’s launch of Essential Social Suite.
Measuring the effectiveness and reach of social campaigns has become more and more important to marketers, and recent product and service launches by companies including Fan Appz and AgoraPulse have been aimed at addressing that need.
PowerReviews introduced the following new features with its Essential Social Suite:
- Social Content: Helps marketers to generate three times more product-related social content, including customer reviews and question-and-answer posts.
- Social Answers: Helps ensure that questions from customers and potential customers are answered within 24 hours.
- Social Loyalty: Uses game rewards to boost traffic, conversions, and sales via social content and sharing.
- Social Discovery and Community: Connects shoppers on social network with brand advocates.
- Social Measurement: An integrated analytics engine that helps marketers drive traffic, conversion, and revenue.
PowerReviews said its clients include: Staples, 3M, Toys R Us, REI, Gap, Drugstore.com, Callaway Golf, GNC, Sports Authority, Forever 21, Beats By Dr. Dre, and Brookstone.
Chief Executive Officer Pehr Luedtke added:
Business leaders are starting to experiment with social, but there is a lot of uncertainty about how to execute and measure results. With ESS, we’re giving them the tools to move beyond soft metrics like brand awareness and visibility. Our latest offering will allow businesses to identify which social interactions drive sales, and, for the first time ever, to attach a dollar value to that activity.