Facebook introduced a host of changes to its Power Editor this past weekend.
- New filters were added to enable advertisers to more easily find their campaigns and ads.
- The Power Editor table was redesigned and is easier to use.
- The tools and account settings that had been located on the left-hand-side of Power Editor are now located under the ad tools menu and the gear icon on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Importing and exporting are now accessed via the same button.
- The custom range selection Facebook recently added to Ads Manager was added to Power Editor, as well.
- The image-repositioning tool was updated.
Power Editor users: Have these changes been rolled out to you?