Chris Frates, who his new employer called “one of the top reporters on the influence beat” is joining National Journal….a freelancer’s been stiffed at The Daily, but probably they just lost her invoice….The Local East Village has a new editor, and more yesterday’s news….
- Frates quits Politico to become National Journal lobbying correspondent (via Romenesko)
- ‘A cautionary tale for anyone considering freelancing for The Daily’ (via Romenesko)
- New York Times Blog The Local East Village Names New Editor (via FishbowlNY)
- Harris role expands, Interbrand mulls Sara Lee name (via PRWeek)
- Vanity Fair Digital Editor Jumps to AOL/HuffPo (via MinOnline)
- Renowned Medill prof Protess to retire (via Romenesko)
- Tim Blett Leaves Doner (via AgencySpy)