Playboy is moving its headquarters to Los Angeles from Chicago….hey, you can show more skin in LA than in the Windy City, for sure….Perry Bacon Jr. has left The Washington Post to join TheGrio.com….Tim Armstrong just gave out $1.5 million in bonuses, split among 150 AOL execs….and more stories of the morning. Cheers!
- Playboy Is Moving Its Editorial Headquarters From Chicago to Los Angeles (via MinOnline)
- TheGrio.com Now Comes With Bacon (via FishbowlDC)
- Qwiki Loses Its Director Of Communications To First Round Capital (via SAI)
- Tim Armstrong Just Opened A Meeting By Giving 150 AOL Execs $10,000 Bonuses (AOL) (via SAI)
- Calderone Gets Scoop on Amanpour’s Departure (via FishbowlDC)
- “Nip and tuck” layoffs at Reuters due to restructuring (via Talking Biz News)