Pizza Hut’s iPhone has been available since 2009.
By the summer of 2010, Pizza Hut already expected orders from mobile device apps to account for 50% of orders in the future.
Their latest effort to achieve that goal comes in the form of their new iPad app.
The apps features are listed as:
– Adjustable button functionality lets you choose your favorite way to interact
– Our complete menu offers Specialty pizzas, pasta, WingStreet wings, drinks, sides, desserts and limited time offers.
– Guest Checkout allows you to order without signing in.
– Orders are automatically saved to your account for easy reordering.
– Most Popular items section provides quick and easy access to your favorites.
– Specials section provides updates on new products and deals.
– Checking out is easy since you can add credit card options without creating an account.
I thought the original iPhone app was “hefty” at 19.9MB. The iPad version of the app weighs in at a relatively huge 53.4MB.
Via Mashable: Pizza Hut’s iPad App Lets You Order From the Couch