Peter Finn is splitting from the company that bears his namebut only to create a new agency, Finn Partners, “under the Ruder Finn umbrella,” of course.
Meanwhile, Meredith loses its chief brand officer, some people find new jobs (including Heidi Klum who , FBNY reminds us, doesn’t need one) and more….
- Peter Finn confirms split from Ruder Finn (via PRWeek )
- Chief Brand Officer Andy Sareyan Parts Ways with Meredith (via Folio)
- Euro RSCG NY Makes Some Cuts (Updated) (via AgencySpy)
- After Alleged C-K ‘Walk Out,’ Mandelbaum Finds New Gig (via AgencySpy)
- Heidi Klum: AOL Contributor (via FishbowlNY)
- A Battle Brewing Between StrawberryFrog, Former CSO? (via AgencySpy)
- CNBC announces management changes (via Talking Biz News)