George Vecsey just took a buyout for the New York Times, and when asked what young kids should do who want to do what he did, he responded: “Seriously? Minor in something else.” Yikes….
- George Vecsey to Aspiring Sports Journalists: Do Something Else (via FishbowlNY)
- Two Scribes to Depart The Daily Caller (via FishbowlDC)
- AmNewYork Loses Publisher (via FishbowlNY)
- Former LAT Staffer Reverses His Stance on Concentrated Media Ownership (via FishbowlLA)
- The New York Observer to Post a Profit for the First Time (via FishbowlNY)