Well, today only, we’ll share with you the highlights, courtesy of that bastion of the ribald, USA Today.
– From 6-10 a.m., roughly 172 obscenities.
– A faux announcment by Stern that he’d married longtime girlfriend Beth Ostrosky.
– Star Trek-er George Takei, on his first homosexual experience.
– A failed attempt to contact David Lee Roth, his replacement on CBS Radio, to offer advice.
– A sketch with David Letterman impersonator “Evil Dave” who is “anally violated by a female porn star.” (USA Today’s words, not ours. We’d have loved to be a fly on the wall of the paper’s Virginia copy room, as editors wrung their hands. “Can we say ‘anally violated?!”)
– A snoozy 90-minute-plus press conference.
– Howard likey “Dancing with the Stars.”
– A spirited point/counterpoint on genital shaving.
Is any of this worth 43 cents a day? We’ll let you decide; we just noticed our genitalia require barbering.