Ogilvy has cut about three percent of the staff in its NY office….an editor at the Tri-County Times (in Fenton, Michigan) says she was fired for alerting her bosses to plagiarism….and more news from the day.
- Ogilvy cuts staff in NY office (via PRWeek)
- Editor fired after protesting paper’s plagiarism (via JIMROMENESKO.COM)
- Complex Media Acquires Concert Social Net (via MinOnline)
- MSN Money launches Money & Politics section (via Talking Biz News)
- M&A reporter leaves Bloomberg News (via Talking Biz News)
- Los Angeles Magazine Parent Company Emmis Communications Threatened with NASDAQ Delisting (via FishbowlLA)