The Bloomberg Global Business Forum will be livestreamed from New York exclusively on Twitter Wednesday, Sept. 20.
The livestream will begin at approximately 8:30 a.m. ET, and it will be available via @business. The hashtag #BloombergGBF can be used for discussion about the event.
Bloomberg CEO and former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg and former President Bill Clinton will start things off, and more than 40 heads of state and 250 global CEOs are scheduled to attend, including:
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
- French President Emmanuel Macron
- Turkish President Recep Erdogan
- Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov
- Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger
- Alibaba Group executive chairman Jack Ma
- Goldman Sachs chairman and CEO Lloyd Blankfein
- Microsoft and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation co-founder Bill Gates
- IMF managing director Christine Lagarde
- PepsiCo chairman and CEO Indra Nooyi
- World Bank Group president Jim Kim