Editor’s Note: Our sister company, Mediabistro, hosts industry summits that focus on specific verticals. The upcoming Smartphone & Tablet Games Summit features speakers from companies frequently covered on Inside Mobile Apps. Read on for details.
The Smartphone & Tablet Games Summit has added 10 additional speakers to its conference agenda. In addition to the current roster of gaming and mobile leaders, the following new speakers will be joining the June 26th event in San Francisco:
- Matt Kelly, Engineer, Developer Relations, Facebook
- Clay Kellogg, Head of Mobile Platform and Partnerships, Strategy and Sales, Google
- Niranjan Nagar, Strategic Partner Manager for Games, Facebook
- Gabriel Leydon, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Machine Zone
- Jamil Moledina, VP Business Development, Funzio
- Justin Siegel, Co-Founder & CEO, MocoSpace
- Scott Prather, Senior Director, Business Development, PlayPhone
- Shawn Foust, VP of Business Development, PlayMesh
- Phyllis Guo, Chief Strategist, The9 Limited
- Yasmin Naboa, Head of Business Development North America, GamesAnalytics
View the full program and speaker lineup here.
A very limited number of passes are available at the early bird price of $499 (on-site price is $699). This price will be good through Wednesday, May 23rd only, so take advantage of early registration pricing and sign up now.