We’ve confirmed 10 additional speakers for our Smartphone & Tablet Games Summit. In addition to the current roster of gaming and mobile leaders, the following new speakers will be joining the June 26th event in San Francisco.
- Matt Kelly, Engineer, Developer Relations, Facebook
- Clay Kellogg, Head of Mobile Platform and Partnerships, Strategy and Sales, Google
- Niranjan Nagar, Strategic Partner Manager for Games, Facebook
- Gabriel Leydon, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Machine Zone
- Jamil Moledina, VP Business Development, Funzio
- Justin Siegel, Co-Founder & CEO, MocoSpace
- Scott Prather, Senior Director, Business Development, PlayPhone
- Shawn Foust, VP of Business Development, PlayMesh
- Phyllis Guo, Chief Strategist, The9 Limited
- Yasmin Naboa, Head of Business Development North America, GamesAnalytics
A very limited number of passes are available at the early bird price of $499 (on-site price is $699). This price will be good through Wednesday, May 23rd only, so take advantage of early registration pricing and sign up now.