Hiring in the social gaming industry was down this week, with seven companies reporting 15 recent hires. According to data from LinkedIn and other sources, Zynga reported the most activity with five hires. Unlike previous weeks there were no high profile or executive level hires to report.
If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidesocialgames (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Nicolai Bilibin, Software Engineer — Bilibin was formerly a level 3 service specialist at IBM.
- Anish Jubair, Animator — Jubair was previously an animator at Gameshastra Solutions.
- Abhinav Srivastav, Character Artist — Srivastav also comes to Disney Playdom from Gameshastra Solutions, where he worked as a 3D character artist.
- Ernesto Bravo Jr., Community Manager — Bravo comes from Hands-On Mobile, where he was also community manager.
- Nic Baumann, Associate Developer — Baumann moves up from an internship at Kixeye.
- Omid Farivar, User Experience Analyst — Farivar was a web developer at MPublishing.
- Christian Cimmino, Junior Product Development Marketing Manager — Cimmino comes to Kixeye fresh out of the University of Virginia.
- Kevin Slattery, Quality Engineer — Slattery also starts his career at Kixeye.
- Rastko Stanojevic, 3D Modeler — Stanojevic was a senior modeler and texture artist at Keen Software House.
- Dilara Ünal, HR Manager — Ünal was previously an HR assistant manager at Hurriyet.
- Casandra Semenyna, QA Engineer — Semenyna was a tier 2 technical support/customer service representative at Blizzard Entertainment.
- Joyce Chan, Product Manager — Chan starts her career at Zynga.
- Johnny Wu, Mobile QA Manager — Wu was the franchise QA project manager at Electronic Arts.
- Nolen Tabner, Software Engineer — Tabner was formerly a software engineer at Edge of Reality.
- James Krut, Software Engineer — Krut was previously a software engineer II at Big Huge Games.