It’s another interesting week in the mobile recruiting world this week, according to data from LinkedIn. While we have caught word of eight developers showing activity as compared to nine last week, the number of hires per company were rather low. There were a few notable moves, however. Facebook poached Alon Sobol from Mig33 to oversee mobile partnerships in Asia. Also, iOS publisher and developer Villain hired David Hamm as vice president of engineering at Villain HQ.
We know there are many more mobile game and mobile social app developers who are actively growing, so if your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us here: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com. We’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s full list:
- Adam Burch — A single internal change from Big Fish Games this week, as Burch changes roles from director of quality assurance to technical project manager.
- Brian Cho — Cho was promoted to become the director of business development & marketing at Booyah. Prior to Booyah, he was a business development manager at Ubisoft.
- Emerson Tung — Now an artist at Booyah, Tung was previously a concept art intern at Fearless Studios.
- Vlad-Matei Michel — Another single internal change, as EA Mobile moves Michel from distribution coordinator to project manager.
- Sandro Junki Morishita — LinkedIn displays only one update for Glu Mobile this week as Morishita joins the team as a game designer. Prior to this, he was filling the same role at Ubisoft.
- Alon Sobol — Sobol will spearhead mobile partnerships in Asia for Facebook after serving as vice president of products at Mig33.
- Wanzhen Jiang — Jiang joins ngmoco this week as a marketing analyst. She was previously a marketing intern for DeNA Company Ltd.
- Ian Grossberg — Now a software engineer in test at ngmoco, Grossberg was previously filling the same role at Microsoft.
- Juhana Kotilainen — Now a marketing “wingman” at Rovio Mobile, Kotilainen was previously a senior graphic designer for Sulake Dynamoid.
- Aveline Trysavath — A single update for Tapjoy this week as Trysavath joins the team as an account manager. Previously, Trysavath was also an account manager for Yesmail, Inc.