We’re beginning to cover industry hires here on Inside Mobile Apps, similar to what we’ve been doing over on Inside Social Games. Here’s a look at the latest moves, ranging from game developers to location-based apps, service providers, social platforms, and more, from LinkedIn over the past two weeks.
Of course, we know there are many mobile game and mobile social app developers out there, so if your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us here: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com. We’ll get your news into this or next week’s post.
And for those searching for new jobs, be sure to check out our Inside Network Job Board.
Here’s this week’s full list:
- Bryant Look — Look joins the folks over at Aurora Feint as their new sales and marketing intern. Prior to this, he was an intern for Manage-Ment.
- Dan Keegan — Keegan is now, “officially” noted on LinkedIn as the new director of business development for Aurora Feint. Before this, he was the director of games services at Orange Group. But even though the update is new, he was hired about three-and-a-half months ago.
- Clare Noonan — Big Fish Games gains a new HR coordinator with Noonan who was previously part of talent acquisition administration for Pfizer Pharmaceuticals.
- Alex O’Farrell — Joining Big Fish Games as a customer support representative is O’Farrell. Before this, he was a program assistant at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Lars Kamp — Lars Kamp joins the advisory board for Flurry this week. He is also a member of the advisory board for TinyTube Networks and Tap 11.
- Marc Hale — Now a sales director for Flurry, Hale was previously a senior account executive for YuMe Networks.
- Carl Vaudrin — Vaudrin is now a composer for the Gameloft team. He was previously a music producer for his own Carl Vaudrin Productions.
- Eric Angelillo — Gameloft gets a new 2D artist with Angelillo, a former animator and designer for Bonzai Animation.
- Joanne Codère — Now “monteuse vidéo,” or video editor, at Gameloft, Codère was previously an editor, director, and head of airing at Avis de Recherche TV.
- Iain Lowe — Lowe joins Gameloft as a client/server manager. Lowe was previously an IT director at Taimma Communications.
- Ruben Alvarez — A former freelance artist, Alvarez joins Gameloft as a new concept artist.
- David McLaughlin — Previously a sales manager for Bally Total Fitness, McLaughlin is now a game designer for Gameloft.
- Thierry Lecat — Lecat joins Gameloft as a game producer and project manager. He was previously a marketing project leader and IT manager for ERIC Paris Blue Star.
- Gabriela-Cristina Ispas — In an internal shift, Ispas changes from 3D character animator and cinematic designer to full-on character animator at Gameloft.
- Linh Nguyen — Another internal change as Nguyen moves from being an artist for Gameloft in Ho Chi Minh to being an artist coordinator, still in Vietnam.
- Veronique Meignaud — Now lead packaging at Gameloft, Meignaud was previously an illustrator for Nike.
- Amanda Heaton — Heaton joins ngmoco as their newest associate producer. Previously, she was a production assistant and intern for Tall Chair.
- Amy Sardelich — Joining ngmoco as a new QA manager is Sardelich; a former senior account manager and project manager for Recommended Test Labs, Inc.