Hiring in the mobile apps sector picked up this week. Altogether we tracked 24 new hires spread across 14 companies. Based on information from LinkedIn and other sources, GREE reported the most activity with 4 new hires. We’re also happy to report that former employees of the recently troubled 38 Studios and Big Huge Games continue to find new jobs in the mobile games and social apps market.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Austen Hoogen, Magento Developer — Hoogen was a magento developer at GoSolid.net.
- Jesse Ringrose, Flash Developer — Ringrose was a flash developer at Blast Radius.
- Stephanie Nadi Olson, Director of Sales — Olson was senior sales executive at Tribal Fusion.
- Sasha Pushkin, Marketing — Pushkin was marketing, affiliate, new business & UX manager at KupiKupon Global.
- Gerard Kravchuk, 3D artist — Kravchuk was formerly the head of animation department at ERSG Studios.
- Brian Harries, Environment Artist — Harries was a contractor at Radical Entertainment.
- Eduard Martorell, Game Programmer — Martorell was previously a computer science engineer at Hewlett-Packard.
- Mitchell Biernoth, Software Tester — Biernoth was previously a software test engineer II at Microsoft Game Studios.
- Tetsuya Sawada, Engineer — Sawada was a senior engineering & product manager, search at Yahoo! JAPAN.
- Yuka Kaneko, Developer Relation — Kaneko was a sales representative at Space Design.
- Pallavi Palparthy, Integration Manager — Palparthy was previously an integration architect at Oracle.
- Kevin Perko, Business Intelligence Data Analyst — Perko was an business analytics engineer at Eventbrite.
- Dipti Pandya, Partner Manager, UK & ME — Pandya was formerly a client services team leader at Unanimis.
- Maggie Myslinska, Business Line Manager, Mobile — Myslinska was formerly a product leader – Mobile Analytics at Kontagent.
- Lin Wang, Director of Professional Services — Wang left his position as a Glu Mobile exec.
- Amir Ansari, Software Engineer — Ansari previously worked as a software developer at Muua Consultancy in London.
- Adam Price, Office Manager — Price was previously a general manager at Wagamama.
- Ben Andac, Creative Producer at Marvelous AQL Europe — Andac was previously senior designer for Keystone Game at Keystone Game Studio.
- Mike Hawkins, Marketing Director at Marvelous AQL Europe — Hawkins was formerly senior marketing manager for Europe at Kabam.
- AJ Talcott, Games Engineer — Talcott joins the company by way of DigiPen.
- Jim Edwards, Lead Engineer — Edward’s former position was at Innocent Technosoft, where he was a production manager / tech director.
- Roberto F. Wantland, Customer Acquisition — Wantland was previously principal, operations and support at LiveOpenly.
- Kevin Ngo, Publisher Development Manager — Ngo used to be an overseas business representative at Aiming Inc.
- Jamie Chreszczyk, Game Artist — Chreszczyk was a graphic designer at Lost Campers.