The volume of hires from last week has declined in the past seven days as data from LinkedIn, and other sources, with new activity from six mobile developers. Nonetheless, there were at least two higher level hirings of note from Papaya Mobile and Millennial Media. In terms of the former, Maggie Wu joins the team as its new business development director. She was previously the business development director at MIKI Capsule Toys Trading (Shen Zhen) Company Limited. Regarding Millennial Media, Max Nelson is highlighted as the company’s new corporate communications manager. That said, this is merely to be a late update as he has been with the company since April.
We know there are many more mobile game and mobile social app developers who are actively growing, so if your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us here: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com. We’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s full list:
- Kapuluru Vamsi Krishna, Lead Programmer — In an internal change at Gameloft, Krishna moves up from his prior role as a senior game programmer.
- Rafael Alejandro Aguilar Medina, PHP Programmer — Joining Gameloft this week, Medina was previously the head of systems at SYREC.
- Petko Petkov, Developer — Also now at Gameloft, Petkov was most recently a developer at Proxiad.
- Charlène Duchêne, Assistant, Digital Marketing & Media Relations — Duchêne was previously a coneil (council) at Havas.
- Samantha Riccio, 3D World Artist — Riccio was previously an environmental artist for Raven Software.
- Ronald Coimbra, Head of QA – Development Studio — Glu Mobile makes a single hire this week. Coimbra was a creative assistant for Welcome Marketing.
- Max Nelson, Corporate Communications Manager — Joining Millennial Media is Max Nelson, a former senior account executive from Sutherland Gold Group. However, this appears to be merely a late update, as he has been at Millennial since April.
- Marc A., Legal Intern — Marc A. was previously a guest service representative at Hampton Inn.
- Charlie Patterson, 3rd Party Relations Sales Manager — There is a single hire for ngmoco. Patterson was formerly a licensing sales manager at Ubisoft.
- Einars Odinecs, Front-End Web Developer — Now a part of OpenFeint, Odinecs was an SEO web designer for Become.com.
- Maggie Wu, Business Development Director — As noted already, Maggie Wu joins Papaya Mobile. Previously, she was the business development director at MIKI Capsule Toys Trading (Shen Zhen) Company Limited.