While seven mobile developers showing new hiring activity last week, the past seven days have slowed to a crawl according to data from LinkedIn and other sources. This time around only four developers have brought on new team members, and even these consisted only single hires. The only exception was Gameloft. Moreover, no major executive hires were highlighted this week.
We know there are many more mobile game and mobile social app developers who are actively growing, so if your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us here: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com. We’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s full list:
- Gokhan Ozer, Lead SDET — A single hire is made by Big Fish Games this week. Ozer was previously SDET at Microsoft.
- Cristian Sandru, QA Tester — Now a part of Gameloft, Sandru was most recently a training manager at AIESEC.
- Mohamed Errami, Programmer — Also joining Gameloft, Errami was previously a video games developer at Université de Sherbrooke.
- Ariel Taieb, Game Designer — Taieb was formerly a game designer at Ubisoft.
- Aloysius Primanata Arditama, Mac OSX Game Developer — In an internal shift at Gameloft, Arditama was previously an Android HD+ developer.
- Lionel Sam, 3D Animator — Sam was recently a QA tester at Electronic Arts (Montreal).
- Enrique Ojeda Lara, Programmer — Lara was previously a programmer analyst at SigmaTao Software Factory S.A de C.V.
- Andrea Mugnaini, Programmer — Joining Gameloft, Mugnaini was a programmer at 3Dflow.
- Liangyu Huang, 3D Character Artist — Huang was previously a 3D artist at Epic Games China.
- Akshay Shah, Strategy Intern — InMobi makes a single hire this week. Shah was most recently a sales executive at RK Fabrics.