Hires within the mobile space continue on at a steady pace. Whereas last week played host to nine companies showing new activity, that number has dropped to eight this week, according to data from LinkedIn and other sources. As with before, most companies hired minimally, with the most hiring activity stemming from Gameloft. Also, no major executive hires of note were found this week.
We know there are many more mobile game and mobile social app developers who are actively growing, so if your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us here: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com. We’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s full list:
- Kelly Havens, Accounting Manager — A single new hire for Big Fish Games, Havens was previously an audit and assurance senior at Clark Nuber.
- Andrew Prentice, Associate Software Engineer — Joining EA Mobile this week is Prentice, formerly Help-Desk support for the IBM client at Kelly Services.
- Coby Berman, Business Development Intern — New faces join Foursquare this week. Berman was formerly business development at SeatGeek.
- Yıldıray Ataş, Foursquare Venue Expert — Also joining the team, Ataş was previously a soysal medya stratejisti (social media strategist) and designer for Hurriyet.
- Mark Hankings, Junior Programmer — Now at Gameloft, Hankings was most recently a student at Media Design School.
- Jaques Smit, Lead Game Designer — Also joining Gameloft, Smit was previously a director at MindNova Advertising.
- He Ming Shi, Local Producer — In an internal shift at Gameloft, Ming Shi changes roles from his prior position as lead game designer.
- Jun Otsuka, Account Manager — Otsuka was previously a licensing coordinator for Fields Corporation.
- Samuel Sawian, Game Producer — Sawian was a contributing writer at The Shillong Times.
- Qi Shen Liu, Executive Producer — In another internal change, Shen Liu moves from his prior role as senior producer.
- Bob Goad, External Projects Lead QA — Now at Glu Mobile, Goad was previously a senior project specialist at Hudson Entertainment.
- Sachin Dsouza, Campaign Manager — Joining InMobi this week, Dsouza was most recently Yahoo search marketing at Yahoo!.
- Nachiket Kale, Marketing Intern — In an internal shift at InMobi, Kale changes roles from external consultant.
- Minesh Tambyrajah, Finance Associate — Tambyrajah was previously a telephone interviewer at IFF Research.
- Rui Zhang, QA Manager — A single hire for OpenFeint. Zhang was previously a technical leader at Cisco Systems.