Hiring in the mobile apps sector was steady again this week, with 17 new hires spread across eight companies. Based on information from LinkedIn and other sources, Gameloft reported the most hires. Unlike previous weeks, there were no significant high profile or executive hires to report.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Philip Luong, Jr. Programmer — Luong was previously a junior programmer at Bedlam Games.
- Heinrich Kuhfuss, Associate Business Analyst — Kuhfuss gets a promotion at Big Fish Games. He was formerly a CS coordinator.
- Anne-Marie Fortin, Recruiter — Several hires this week at Gameloft. Fortin was a conseillère prévention at Groupe Lessard
- Mark Hogben, Linux System Administrator — Hogben was formerly an SEO director at SEOTasks.com.
- Andrei Lascu, Studio Manager (General Manager) — Lascu gets a promotion. He was previously the development manager EMEA & APAC (embedded content).
- Krzysztof Marzec, Programmer — Marzec was formerly a senior engine programmer at City Interactive.
- Chris Ahn, User Acquisition Manager — Finally, Ahn was a marketing manager at OnNet USA before joining Gameloft.
- Thomas Gomes, Java Programmer — Gomes was previously a java programmer at Loopix.
- Jay Rios, Intern — Rios is a graduate of the Digipen Institute of Technology.
- Hiroyuki Kiga, Venture Capital Associate — Kiga previously worked as a business analyst at Macquarie Bank.
- Shodai Nakano, Attorney — Nakano was formerly a contract attorney at Morrison & Foerster LLP.
- Manasa Harikar, Account Strategist — A trio of hires for InMobi. Harikar was an account associate at Google.
- Vismay Chintan, Software Developer — Chintan starts his career at InMobi.
- Matt Myers, Art Director — Myers was previously a mobile, tablet & web designer at Brandwidth.
- Behrouz Derakhshan, Junior Client Developer, Research and Developer — Derakhshan was previously a web developer at the Institute for Post Graduate Multimedia University in Malaysia.
- Joshua De Leon, Game Artist — TinyCo adds two new faces to its art department following dramatic staff changes at 6waves Lolapps. De Leon was a 2D/concept artist at 6waves Lolapps.
- Rachael Lueneburg, Game Artist — Lueneburg was a 2D artist at 6waves Lolapps.