It has been a decent week in terms of hires for the mobile space, judging by data from LinkedIn and other sources. Seven companies brought on new people, with social and mobile developer Atakama Labs and social developer Kabam hiring in more executives: Tara Einis joins the former as the new director of marketing; and, business and social developer Kabam has hired past Zynga mobile leader Andy Riedel as its new vice president of mobile.
We know there are many more mobile game and mobile social app developers who are actively growing, so if your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us here: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com. We’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s full list:
- Tara Einis, Director of Marketing & Business — As noted already, Tara Einis joins Atakama Labs this week. She was previously the director of marketing for Gala-Net.
- Romain Hernandez, Assistant Producer — Now a part of Gameloft, Hernandez was previously a student at Seoul Hanguk University of Foreign Studies.
- David Gagnon, Game Programmer — Also joining Gameloft this week, Gagnon was previously a software developer intern at NexGen Ergonomics Inc.
- Kevin Tayebaly, “Panmind” — Tayebaly was previously a consultant at Capgemini Consulting India.
- Michale Surya, Game Designer — Surya was most recently an action and AI game designer at TECMO KOEI GAMES.
- Jessica Silva, Human Resources — Joining Gameloft, Silva was human resources at PMC-Sierra.
- Jonathan Loiseau, IT Manager — Loiseau was a system and network administrator at French Trade Commission.
- Shringar Pangal, Manager – Product Marketing — Pangal was previously a technology evangelist at Aditi Technologies.
- Andy Riedel, Vice President of Mobile — As stated prior, Andy Riedel is now heading Kabam‘s mobile initiatives. He was previously “All Things Mobile” at Zynga, where he worked on its mobile apps and led its mobile web and SMS feature development.
- Nick Dor, Director of IT — OpenFeint makes a single hire this week. Dor was previously the director of information technology at Perforce Software.