Due to recent changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidemobieapps (dot) com.
Hiring in the mobile apps sector stayed the same this week with 18 new hires overall between four companies. PlaySpace reported the most activity with seven new hires. The highest profile hire of the week was Ken Lawrence who joined Medio as Vice President of Sales. Lawrence previously served as vice president of sales at Memento security.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Ken Lawrence, Vice President of Sales — Most recently, Lawrence served as vice president of sales for Memento Security.
- Igor Prizzi, Game Programmer — Prizzi joins NaturalMotion from Silverball Studios.
- Phil Ewington, LAMP Developer — Ewington comes to NaturalMotion from iModel Ltd.
- Van Phan, Animator — Phan was previously with Zynga.
- Sam King, Lead Artist — King was Formerly a character artist with Eurocom.
- Ryan Sullivan, Programmer with Boss Alien, NaturalMotion’s Brighton studio — Sullivan joins the company as well.
- Gisele Simões, Country Manager Brazil — Simões was product marketing manager at Yahoo.com.
- Erik Jan Bastmeijer, CRM & Retention Manager — Bastmeijer was online reputation manager at Iberostar Hotels & Resorts.
- Esteve Schouten, Game Developer — Schouten was consultant at Fundación iBit.
- Juan Gabriel Gomila, Data Analyst & Game Designer — Gomila starts his career in PlaySpace.
- Bárbara Ferrer, Assistant Acquisition Manager — Ferrer starts her career in PlaySpace.
- Vanessa Blanco, Community Manager — Blanco starts her career in PlaySpace.
- Marta Roig, Community Manager — Roig starts her career in PlaySpace
- Sebastian Szczepanski: worked as a Freelancer before joining as an Engineer
- Patrick Kulling, Engineer — Kulling worked as a Flash, Actionscript Developer at Play Studio before.
- Judith Schweitzer, Intellectual Property Manager — Schweitzer worked as a Intellectual property lawyer at Office Freylinger S.A. previously.
- Keykan Sönmez, Game Designer — Sönmez worked in a similar position at Peak Games.
- Pia Simonsen, Game Analyst — Simonsen worked at Litepoint as a process and quality engineer.