Due to recent changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidemobieapps (dot) com.
Hiring in the mobile apps sector was down this week with 26 new hires between seven companies. NaturalMotion reported the most activity with seven new hires. The highest profile hires of the week were Jared Sorensen who joined Plyfe as its VP of Games and Andrew Bibby who joined SponsorPay as its Senior Vice President of Global Advertiser Sales. Twilio also announced that Bobby Napiltonia will join the company as its Chief Revenue Officer.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Bryan English, Software Engineer, Game Server Infrastructure — English previously worked as a software engineer at Gumroad.
- Lance Powell, Art Director — Powell has worked at Electronic Arts and THQ.
- Dan Trethaway, Lead Game Designer — Trethaway previous employers include Intific, Sega Studios and Vicarious Visions.
- Andi Ireland, Lead Developer — Ireland was lead senior programmer analyst at Rival Studios.
- Jessie Matte, Producer — Matte was formerly was a lead producer at Zynga.
- Tim Porter, Technical Artist — Porter worked as sr. technical artist/artist at Jackpot Designs LLC.
- Shawn Woznicki, UI Artist — Woznicki used to work for Forbes Magazine and Popular Science.
- Jessica Bruno, Digital Artist — Bruno was formerly 3D Artist at ngmoco.
- Mark Tse, Senior Digital Artist — Tse was formerly Sr. Digital Artist at Playdom.
- Ray Guzicki, Art Director — Guzicki was formerly Art Director at Rockyou & Playdom.
- Duncan Stanley, Community Manager — Stanley was formerly a Community Manager at Robot Entertainment.
- Sarah Rose, VP Operations — Rose was formerly of Clearspring, Tumri, IDG, PCWorld, and Time Inc.
- Meredith Howarth, Director of Sales, Southwest — Howarth is currently the President of the Dallas Fort Worth Interactive Marketing Association.
- Don Rokowski, Director of Sales (Detroit) — Formerly of Undertone, Yahoo, Hachette Filipacchi Media and Crain Communications, Rokowski has 20 years of experience and will work with the company’s automotive clients.
- Alison Starr, Director of Sales (LA) — Starr comes from Conde Nast and Mediabrix.
- Evan Young, Director of Business Development — Formerly of SAY Media, Young will assist VP Alvaro Bravo in growing the company.
- Benjamin Bring, Sr. Director of Performance Sales — Bring comes from InMobi.
- Matt Alcock, Lead Analyst — Alcock previously worked for Fantasy Shopper.
- Hans Winold, Technical Artist — Winold comes to NaturalMotion from Nihilistic Software.
- Ben Board, Senior Product Lead — Board was formerly European developer account manager at Microsoft.
- David Addis, Senior Programmer — Addis worked at ESP Games.
- Andre Pais, Product Manager — Pais was a creator/designer at Funky Giraffy.
- Orhan Ertughrul, Product Manager — Ertughrul previously worked at Enjenta.
- Vainoras Klimaitis, Games Programmer — Klimaitis was a programmer at On5.
- Andrew Bibby, Senior Vice President of Global Advertiser Sales — Bibby was the global agency director at Microsoft.
- Bobby Napiltonia, Chief Revenue Officer — Napiltonia was SVP at Salesforce before joining Twilio.