Hiring in the mobile apps sector was up slightly this week with 23 new hires between 11 companies. Based on information from LinkedIn and other sources, NaturalMotion reported the most activity with seven new hires. The highest profile hire of the week is Lou Fasulo, who Z2Live promoted to CEO from his previous position at company as COO.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Aditya, Jr Game Programmer — Aditya graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
- Antoine Vachon, Sound Tester — Vachon was sound engineer at CBC/Radio-Canada.
- Duy Phung, Designer — Phung was promoted from his previous position at the company as game tester.
- Charles Hua, Product Manager — Hua was previously producer at Playdom.
- Kellie Jue, Associate Product Manager, Analytics — Jue was formerly, product analyst at Wells Fargo.
- Nozomi Hyodo, Bilingual Executive Assistant — Hyodo was administrative assistant at Kenzo Estate, Inc. before joining GREE.
- Jeremy Forson, Designer — Forson worked as UI designer at Loot Drop.
- Jeffrey Parvin, Software Engineer — Parvin was electrical engineering researcher at University of Pittsburgh.
- Lavkesh Lahngir, Software Developer Engineer — Lahngir graduated from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.
- Stephen Saiz, VP, Product Strategy & Marketing — Saiz comes to InMobi from Disney where he was director, emerging platforms – global marketing.
- Justin Kennedy, MIS Analyst — Kennedy earned his degree at University of Maryland Baltimore County.
- Colin Whiteside, Junior Games Programmer — Whiteside is a graduate of Abertay University and was a QA Tester at YoYo games.
- Alberto Aguado, Research Lead — Aguado was previously a Lead Tech Programmer at Sportradar, with 2 years at BlackRock Studios.
- Philip Brook, Product Lead –– Brook graduated from Cambridge.
- Paul Hodge, Senior Artist — Hodge previously spent four years at Curve.
- Isaac Wolf, Developer Support Engineer — Wolf joins the company from Digipen and Airtight Games.
- Chris Sabatino, Development Support Engineer — Sabatino also comes to NaturalMotion from Digipen.
- Liad Avidov, Junior Engineer — Avidov was senior programmer at Praxell.
- Salim Dewani, Product Manager — Dewani was business development intern at Panjiva.
- Eric Strathmeyer, Software Engineer — Strathmeyer was formerly plugin czar at PowerInbox.
- Nikki Tomacruz, Engineering Recruiter — Tomacruz was technical sourcer at Google before joining Storm8.
- Alain Carter, Software Engineer — Carter comes to TinyCo from Radical Entertainment where he was junior pipeline engineer.
- Lou Fasulo, Chief Executive Officer — Fasulo was promoted from his previous position at company as COO.