Work4 Labs, Vitrue, Involver, BranchOut and Wildfire hired sales executives, customer support, human resources workers, interns and communications staff this week. If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please let us know. Email mail (at) insidefacebook (dot) com, and we’ll get it into next week’s post. Also, please note that information about most new hires, below, comes directly from company updates from LinkedIn.
Looking for new opportunities? Check out the Inside Network Job Board, which shows the latest openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s list of hires:
- Christy Albright, Corporate Communications – Now in Corporate Communications at BranchOut, previously a Public Relations manager at Monster Worldwide and Tickle, Inc.
- Kari Davidson, Marketing Intern – Currently a student at the University of Washington School of Design.
- Yuriy Kalynovskiy, Sr. QA Analyst at Involver – Now working at Involver, formerly the Lead QA Analyst at BankServ.
- Karla Caldwell, MBA, HR Generalist – Used to work as an Immigration Program Analyst II at the U.S. Department of Labor Office of Foreign Labor Certification.
- Jason Carlile, Customer Support – Previously worked in Tech Support at Harbor Payments.
- Hajo Smulders, Senior Developer at Vitrue – Formerly at Django Programmer at Rockfish Interactive.
- Luis Manrique, Social Media Strategy – Formerly a Financial Advisory intern at Merrill Lynch.
- Nicole Tagliaferri, Account Executive – Previously worked as an Associate Sales Representative at Stryker Endoscopy.
- Kurt Angier, Sales Executive – Now at Sales Executive at Work4Labs, formerly an Account Executive at HotJobs.com.
- Nathan Eads, Sales Executive – Formerly a Sales Executive & Media/Online Marketing Specialist at Vocus.
- Mark Gates, Sales Executive – Now at Sales Executive at Work4 Labs, previously worked in Inside Sales at WorkforceLogic.