In a relatively quiet week of hires this week among companies active on the Facebook platform, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s sister Arielle has started work as a junior product manager at brand promotions provider Wildfire Interactive (although LinkedIn shows her starting in June).
If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please let us know. Email mail (at) insidefacebook (dot) com, and we’ll get it into next week’s post. Also, please note that information about most new hires, below, comes directly from company updates from LinkedIn.
Looking for new opportunities? Check out the Inside Network Job Board, which shows the latest openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s list of hires:
- Christopher Zegel, Advertising Operations Manager – previously worked as a Digital Coordinator at Blitz Connects.
- Nathaniel Naddaff-Hafrey, Director of Market Development – formerly a Director of Media and Entertainment at Visible Measures.
- John Saitta, SVP Operations – formerly the VP of Operations at Visible Measures.
- Arielle Zuckerberg, Junior Product Manager – formerly a student.
- John Carriero, Sales Engineer – worked as a mathematics and technology teacher at Cincinnati Country Day School.
- Gene Lam, Sales Executive – previously worked as a Multi Media Advertising Consultant for Hearst Media Services.
- Daniel Hayden, Senior Manager – formerly a Director of Product Development at UDA Technologies, Inc.
- Mark Stanger, Director EMEA Business Development – formerly an independent consultant to Mindscape UK Ltd.
- Devon McDermott, Project Manager – formerly worked as a Digital Services Manager at Triton Digital.
- Sav Banerjee, Executive Strategy Director – formerly performed similar work at Big Fuel Communications, M80, and SapientNitro.
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.