Wikia hired a CEO, and other companies added software engineers and marketing staff in this week’s look at Facebook platform industry career moves.
If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please let us know. Email mail (at) insidefacebook (dot) com, and we’ll get it into next week’s post. Also, please note that information about most new hires, below, comes directly from company updates from LinkedIn.
Looking for new opportunities? Check out the Inside Network Job Board, which shows the latest openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s list of hires:
- Craig Palmer, CEO – previously President & CEO of Gracenote.
- Jennifer Betka, Senior Vice President of Marketing – formerly worked at AOL, Time Warner, Veoh, SIRIUS XM, and the LA Times.
- Blake Samic, Senior Product Manager – formerly Lead IT Architect at GE Healthcare.
- William Cliffe, Software Developer.
- Will Huck, QA Specialist.
- Brianna Purvis, Account Manager – formerly a specialist at Apple, Inc.
- Shayna Lashway, Marketing Manager – previously worked a similar position at Botanical Interests.
- Andrew Thorne, Sales Executive – previously worked as a Senior Digital Sales Executive at The Denver Post.
- Julie Murphy, Director of Business Development – previously a Senior Account Executive at the San Francisco Bay Area at Compendium.
- Leopold Boudard, Software Engineer – formerly a Technical/Artistic adviser and developer at Hypertopia.
- Olivier Deffieux, UI Designer – previously an Art Director at The Diplomat.
- Helen Nesteruk, Global Account Manager – previously a Production Manager at MILLIANNA.
- Stephanie Swanson, Contracted Graphic Designer – formerly a Game Art Intern at Singapore-MIT GAMBIT Game Lab.
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.