Companies focused on the Facebook platform seemed to have a pretty normal week of hiring, with Context Optional most notably bringing in a new engineering director.
If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please let us know. Email mail (at) insidefacebook (dot) com, and we’ll get it into next week’s post. Also, please note that information about most new hires, below, comes directly from company updates from LinkedIn.
Looking for new opportunities? Check out the Inside Network Job Board, which shows the latest openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s list of hires:
- Nicholas Solter, Director of Engineering – was working as a Platform Genius at Conext Optional.
- Jesse Lin, Senior Accountant – formerly a Financial Analyst II at NextG Networks.
- Will Wallace, Account Executive – previously worked as Business Development Manager at Levi Strauss & Co.
- Vincent Ng, Sales Associate Manager – was working as an Account Executive at Wildfire previously.
- Vesela Pehlivanova, Social Media Analyst – previously at New Media Account Manager at 77Agency.
- Marine Lenoir, Social Media Analyst – formerly a Business Development Executive at Criteo.
- Sean Bone, Creative Intern.
- Jaime So, Account Manager – formerly an Associate Account Manager at Efficient Frontier.
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.