A few companies hired some top engineering and product talent this week, while most of the rest of the companies we see on our weekly Facebook industry hiring roundup hired account staff and interns.
If your company is bringing in new people or making a notable promotion, please let us know. Email mail (at) insidefacebook (dot) com, and we’ll get it into next week’s post. Also, please note that information about most new hires, below, comes directly from company updates from LinkedIn.
Looking for new opportunities? Check out the Inside Network Job Board, which shows the latest openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s list of hires:
- Sanjath Shringeri, Director of Engineering – formerly Engineering Manager for Tapjoy.
- Jay Webster, Chief Product Officer – formerly product officer at Quova.
- Ravi Teja Vadrevu, Software Engineer – formerly a Software Developer Intern at Civil Resource Group and MySpace.
- Charlotte Knights, Client Services Manager – previously a Senior Social Media Analyst at TBG Digital.
- Doan Trang TÔ, Manager, Client Solutions – formerly a Senior Account Manager at Hogarth Worldwide.
- Jason Westerberg, Sales Operations Associate – previously was a student.
- Chloe Riley, Search Marketing Specialist Intern – formerly a Loss Control Intern at Lexington Insurance Agency.
- Riccardo Composto, Associate Account Manager – formerly worked in Sales Planning in channel development at Wind.
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.