There were some big and interesting hires this week. Buddy Media brought in a managing director for their Europe office, there were various engineering and sales positions across several companies, 140 Proof hired a VP of Product, North Social hired a VP of Business Development and SocialShield hired a chief of safety.
If your company is bringing in new people or making a notable promotion, please let us know. Email mail (at) insidefacebook (dot) com, and we’ll get it into next week’s post. Also, please note that information about most new hires, below, comes directly from company updates from LinkedIn.
Looking for new opportunities? Check out the Inside Network Job Board, which shows the latest openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s list of hires:
- Luca Benini, Managing Director, Europe – effective August 1; previously worked as VP, Commercial Director, comScore Europe.
- Edward Chow, Statistician – formerly a Data Analyst at the Canadian Red Cross.
- Mohammad Adil Khan, Manager, Client Solutions – previously a Summer Marketing Intern at Tkaro, Inc.
- Alan Shusterman, Vice President of Product – founder of Jobnob and formerly worked as VP of Client Services for Edusoft.
- Gregory Vindry, Client Services Manager – previously worked as an account manager specialist at Microsoft Advertising.
- Reginald Sebastian, Social Media Analyst – formerly worked as an associate at the Life Management Institute at LOMA.
- Kefan Xie, Ruby on Rails Developer Intern – formerly worked as a QSL Developer at Qualcomm.
- Chase WIlson, User Interface Developer – previously worked as a Frontend Web Developer at Oakley.
- Abhik Pramanik, Senior Software Engineer – formerly the founding engineer at Top Prospect.
- Bradley Wolf, Sales Manager – was previously an Account Executive at Wildfire.
- Mithya Srinivasan, Sales Associate – worked as an International Communication Intern at Facebook.
- Natalie Parks, Account Management Intern – previously worked as an intern at UBS Financial Services.
- Gregory Furmanek, Software Engineer – founded Elegant Software.
- Mike Johnson, Vice President of Business Development – formerly a digital marketer with Electronic Arts.
- Steve DeWarns, Chief Safety Officer – founder of Internet Child Safety and a former police officer.