Syncapse announced the hiring of Chief Financial Officer Mark Millar and Vice President of Product Development, Larry Philps this week. Other hires across the Facebook platform included several interns, and sales and engineering staff.
If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please let us know. Email mail (at) insidefacebook (dot) com, and we’ll get it into next week’s post. Also, please note that information about most new hires, below, comes directly from company updates from LinkedIn.
Looking for new opportunities? Check out the Inside Network Job Board, which shows the latest openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s list of hires:
- Jason Tong, Account Manager – formerly the Order Management Intern at Harris Corporation.
- Kendell Burton, Design Intern.
- Dennis Baughn, Senior Software Engineer – formerly Senior Web Developer at Kodak Gallery.
- Ken Porter, IT Systems Administrator – previously a Systems Administrator at Micro Focus.
- Jamie Lipson, Marketing Intern.
- Richard Rich, Sales Executive – formerly a Director of Marketing at Webtab, Inc.
- Joel Langlois, Software Developer – formerly a freelance web developer in the Toronto, Canada.
- Lang Tang, Facebook Media Buyer – previously Product Marketing Manager at Wildfire.
- Rasheed Hussain, Account Coordinator Intern.
- Mark Millar, Chief Financial Officer – formerly of Platform Computing, Inc.
- Larry Philps, Vice President, Product Development – previously worked at Alias Systems.
- Cam Hilsman, User Experience Designer – formerly a Web Designer at Meta Media, Inc.
- Emily Saliba, Sales Associate – previously a Summer Research Assistant at Pomona College.