Some interesting hires at page management firm Context Optional and its new acquirer, advertising optimization company Efficient Frontier. The latter hired a couple of director positions while the former filled in some account management jobs. Another ad optimization company, Syncapse also hired some top employees this week.
If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please let us know. Email mail (at) insidefacebook (dot) com, and we’ll get it into next week’s post. Also, please note that information about most new hires, below, comes directly from company updates from LinkedIn.
Looking for new opportunities? Check out the Inside Network Job Board, which shows the latest openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s list of hires:
- Amanda Baldauf, Associate of Advertising Operations – previously worked for Sanna Mattson MacLeod as a Social Media Strategist.
- Andrea Urioste, Director of Account Management – previously worked as the Social Media Director at Rocket XL.
- David Ehrhorn, Strategic Accounts – formerly a Senior Enterprise AE at Lithium Technologies.
- Jen Fiorentino, Social Marketing Suite Trainer – previously a Team Lead/Technical Customer Support Representative at ReadyTalk, Inc.
- Scott Kagawa, Account Manager – formerly an Outreach Coordinator/Constituent Service Agent at the U.S. Senate.
- Hayley Chapman, Office Manager – formerly an executive personal assistant at Rotorflight Helicopters.
- Paul Midura, Director of Business Development – formerly a Vice president at Cantor Fitzgerald.
- Joseph Sabatino, VP Sales-Central Region – previously worked as VP of Sales at LinkShare Corporation.
- Julie Warburton, Client Service Director EMEA – formerly the EMEA Regional Director – Search Operations at Microsoft Advertising.
- Art Witczak, Operations Lead – formerly the Operations and QA Lead at Context Optional.
- Sara Armstrong Long, VP of Marketing – formerly the Director of marketing at Flavored Malt Beverages of Diageo.
- Neil White, Business Development Manager – previously did similar work for NewsResearch.
- Justin Burris, Software Developer – formerly a teaching assistant at Georgia Southern University.
- Phil Sykes, Strategic Services Director – previously the Senior Account Director at Isobar.
- Olivier Le Floch, Project Manager – formerly a software engineer at Fotopedia.