BranchOut hired a group of marketing and engineering employees this week, Vitrue hired Phil Evans as Regional VP EMEA for its London offices, and Involver hired an engineer. Efficient Frontier, Work4 Labs and Wildfire also hired account management, sales, collections and intern personnel.
If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please let us know. Email mail (at) insidefacebook (dot) com, and we’ll get it into next week’s post. Also, please note that information about most new hires, below, comes directly from company updates from LinkedIn.
Looking for new opportunities? Check out the Inside Network Job Board, which shows the latest openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s list of hires:
- Phil Evans, Regional VP EMEA (London) — has experience at Omniture, Mercado, worked with Amway and Intel, among others.
- Will Cliff, Marketing Associate — formerly Marketing Intern at Joie de Vivre Hospitality.
- Charu Jangid, Marketing Associate — previously worked as a Research Assistant for the Greater Toronto Marketing Alliance.
- Anil Sarda, Marketing Associate Program — was an Intern for Corporate Strategy and M&A at PRGX.
- Sam Bartlett, Marketing Associate — formerly a BlackBerry Campus Ambassador at Mr. Youth.
- Ravi Teja Vadrevu, Software Engineer — was a Software Developer Intern at Civic Resource Group.
- Tory Reiss, Marketing Associate — previously worked as a Summer Associate at Coca-Cola Refreshments.
- Gurrinder Kharbanda, Software Engineer — formerly did similar work in Marketing Analytics at Facebook.
- Hanumanth Abhilash, Associate Software Engineer (Test Developer) – formerly a student.
- Sean Kelaghan, Associate Account Manager — formerly a Brand Strategist at The James Group.
- Taylor Shirk, Marketing and Business Development Intern — formerly a Security Coordinator at UC Berkeley.
- Julie Moldafsky, Sales Associate — previously a Marketing Intern at Wells Fargo Bank.
- Jenny Liu, Revenue and Collections Associate — previously a Human Resources Intern at West Coast Consulting.
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.