Four new hires named at the Wall Street Journal yesterday, two in blogs and two in the paper’s DC bureau…..Ask A Manager Allison Green says that looking for a job isn’t a full-time job, but if you add in networking, informational interviewing, and doing your pro bono stuff on the side it starts to look a lot more like 40 hours a week, we promise you…..and more.
- WSJ’s blogs name two writers (via Talking Biz News)
- WSJ DC bureau hires two staffers (via Talking Biz News)
- another job search cliche that isn’t true: “looking for a job is a full-time job” (via Ask a Manager)
- We Hear: Bedford, Meridew Out at Critical Mass Toronto (via AgencySpy)
- Woman’s Day Names Editor-in-Chief (via FishbowlNY)
- Mental Floss Is Showing That Magazines Can Be Profitable By Selling Board Games And T-Shirts (via SAI)
- Scherri Roberts Promoted to Hearst Magazines Senior VP/Human Resources (via MinOnline :: Breaking News & Views)