Facebook advertising software company Nanigans appointed former Yahoo executive Marc Grabowski as chief operating officer, the company announced today. Grabowski was at Yahoo for nine years, and most recently held a position as VP Media Sales, North America.
- Todd Herrold as Senior Director, Product Marketing – former general manager of Yodle Local Search
- Paul Kogan as Director of U.S. East Coast Sales – former senior vice president, business development at Merchantry
- Brian Quinn as Director of U.S. West Coast Sales – former head of business development for Experian Techlightment
- Jesse Richards, Director of Product – former director of product at Proust, an IAC company
- Matthew Schmohl, Business Analytics Manager – former management consultant within Accenture’s Customer Analytics practice
- Sean Pietz, Product & Operations Analyst – former marketing analytics intern at Offerpop.
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.