18 of my iPhone apps were updated in the past week. Updates 1MB or larger are noted in parentheses. You may note that some of the apps listed were on one of my booted apps list. They are shown as updated because they were unsynced with my iPhone rather that completely removed from my iTunes app library.
Apps that do not have comments in the list below indicates that the update is simply a bug fix release or an iPhone OS 3.0 compatibility update with, perhaps, some bug fixes.
1. AAA Discounts 1.1 (2.2MB) Search tool. More savings offers & coupons.
2. Bonsai Blast 1.2 (1.2MB) Compete with friends on Facebook.
3. Calorie Tracker by Livestrong.com 2.0.4
4. Cartoon Classic Lite 1.0.3
5. DigiDrummer Lite 2.5 (3.1MB) Two new kits: Bongos, DD-808
6. Epocrates 2.80 (2.7MB) Clinical articles commented on by experts in the field
7. HearPlanet (Lite) 1.9.1 (1.1MB) Auto-play now default setting
8. JellyCar 1.5.1 (23.5MB)
9. Lonely Planet Travel Guides 3.0.2 (65.1MB) In-app audio phrase book purchase
10. NetNewsWire 2.0 Syncs with Google Reader. Expand and collapse folders. New views for starred and latest news items.
11. Night Camera 2.1
12. Now Playing 3.9 (1.6MB)
13. Quicksheet 1.4.0 (7.5MB) Create, open, & edit Excel 2007 spreadsheet files.
14. Simplify Music 2 2.2.1 (2.9MB)
15. Skype 1.2.2 (5.4MB)
16. TV.com 1.5
17. Wikipanion 1.5.5d (1.1MB)
18. WSJ – The Wall Street Journal 1.2.0 Ability for subscribers to login.